Redecision Therapy is a powerful, short-term treatment approach that effectively treats a number of difficulties including depression, anxiety, panic, phobias, obsessive-compulsive disorders, and early trauma. It integrates cognitive, behavioral, and affective work in a brief, in-depth, approach.It is an action-oriented method that elicits the power and autonomy of the client and facilitates change in a fun and exciting way. This workshop will focus on mastering this approach with ample opportunities for practice and personal work using video supervision. Come experience the effectiveness of this powerful and exciting approach.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES – PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
• Describe the history of the development of Redecision Therapy
• State the major types of work in Redecision Therapy
• List the seven major components of Redecision Therapy
• Demonstrate contracting
• Describe the 14 steps in the Redecision process
• Explain the contributions of Transactional Analysis and Gestalt Therapy
• List the five layers of an impasse
• Describe the four types of impasses
• Demonstrate the Redecision Process
• Explain how to work with dreams using Redecision Therapy
• Describe how to work with phobias using Redecision Therapy
This workshop is required as part of the Redecision Therapy Certification Program.
LEVEL: Intermediate & Advanced
DATES: August 21-26, 2017
TIMES: 9:00am – 4:30pm daily
FACULTY: Vann Joines, Ph.D., Diplomate in Redecision Therapy & Emily Keller, Ph.D.
TUITION: $975 if registered one month in advance, $200 deposit ($1000 afterward)
Retake this Workshop for $200 off
CE CONTACT HRS: 36
ACEP Approved Provider No. 6756
Southeast Institute for Group and Family Therapy is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists.Southeast Institute for Group and Family Therapy maintains responsibility for this program and its content.