*NOTE: TRET Level I is a prerequisite for this workshop.
This workshop is the second level of TRET training following Level I. In it you will learn how to get a thorough history of the client’s trauma, organize the work into themes, do a case analysis, do treatment planning, evaluate the ego strength of the client and increase it if necessary, work with boundary issues, learn surrogate muscle testing, work with the meridians for specific issues, and instill positive qualities.
Participants will be able to:
- Describe how to get a complete history of the client’s trauma
- Organize the work into themes
- Demonstrate short term work
- List the steps in treatment planning
- Explain how to work with themes
- Describe the order of treatment
- State the options for treatment when a client does not have sufficient ego strength to treat early trauma
- Explain when and why you treat core beliefs
- Describe what you do when a core belief is not clearing
- List three options for surrogate muscle testing
- Demonstrate diagnosing the earliest originating traum
- Explain short cuts that can be used
- Give examples of when to instill positive qualities
DATES: August 26 - 28, 2022
TIMES: 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
FACULTY: Vann S. Joines, Ph.D., Certified Energy Diagnostics and Treatment Methods Level I & II Trainer and Certified Advanced Integrative Therapy Teacher and Supervisor
TUITION: $570 ($550 if registered one month in advance, $200 deposit)
Retake this seminar for $200 off
CE CONTACT HOURS: 18
*For an outline of the program schedule, visit http://www.seinstitute.com or call (919) 929-1171.