The TA 101 is a powerful and transforming experience opening new vistas to understanding yourself and others. It provides a comprehensive introduction to the theory and practice of transactional analysis. Transactional analysis, as developed by Eric Berne, M.D., is both a theory of personality and human interaction, and a method of psychotherapy, counseling, organizational analysis, and educational consultation. This course will provide an in-depth new perspective for understanding human behavior. The format is a combination of lecture, group discussion, experimental exercises, and fun udner the leadership of a Certified Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst in the International Transactional Analysis Association. Participation in this course qualifies you for Regular Membership in the ITAA, and is required for certification as a TA Practitioner.
*Participants are encouraged to register for the Weekend Intensive Personal Growth Marathon as well, in order to experience how the theory is applied in facilitating personal change.
Faculty: Vann Joines, Ph.D.
Dates: February 20 - 21, 2020
Time: 9 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuition: $360 ($340 if registered one month in advance, $100 deposit)
Retake this workshop for $100 off
CE CREDITS (APA): 12 / CONTACT HOURS (NBCC): 12
Learning Objectives-Participants will be able to:
- List the philosophical assumptions of TA
- Identify the four major components of TA
- Explain structural analysis
- Describe how to use contracting
- Identify and describe one's life script
- List the five drivers
- Explain the four basic existential positions
- Define a stroke according to TA theory
- Compare and contrast the differences between strokes for doing and stroke for being
- Describe three types of transactions
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
|Registration Fee||$ 360.00|