April 24 Parenting -"Now That You've Got Them What Do You Do With Them?"
May 8 Couples - "Developmental Stages in Couples' Relationships"
May 22 Couples - "Closing Escape Hatches to Create Intimacy Instead of Drama"
May 29 Couples - "Stoping the Conflictual Loop and Learning to Talk Out the Conflict"
June 5 Families - "Developmental Stages of Family Life and How Children Adapt"
This series will be taught online on Zoom selected Fridays for 5 sessions. The format will be lectures, exercises, questions & answers, and discussion.
Learning Objectives - Participants Will be Able to:
- Describe the major developmental stages children go through
- List normal and non normal behavior for each stage
- State the essentials for healthy development in children
- Describe the developmental stages in a couple's relationship
- Demonstrate how to close an escape hatch
- Explain how to stop a conflictual loop
Faculty: Vann S. Joines, Ph.D and Jessica D"Andrea, Psy.D.
Cost: The cost for the entire series will be $250 ($230 if registered by April 17, $100 deposit).
CE Credits: (APA): 5 / Contact Hours (NBCC): 5
To Register: Call: 919-929-1171
|Early Rate||$ 230.00|
|Regular Rate||$ 250.00|