Mastering Redecision Therapy is normally a 6-day workshop. Due to Covid 19, we are going to teach it online in 10, two-hour sessions in which the first hour will be devoted to theory and the second hour will be used to demonstrate and practice what you are learning. The goal is to master the redecision therapy process, a powerful, highly effective, short-term treatment approach which effectively treats many emotional difficulties including depression, anxiety, panic, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorders, and early trauma. In the Mastering redecision therapy sessions, you will learn to integrate cognitive, behavioral, and affective work in a brief, in-depth, approach.
Mastering Redecision Therapy offers an in-depth look into the theories behind this brief, action-oriented therapeutic approach. Redecision therapy elicits the power and autonomy of the client and facilitates change in a fun and exciting way. The Mastering Redecision Therapy sessions offer ample opportunities for practice and personal work under direct supervision of the faculty..
This workshop is designed for psychotherapists, including licensed professional counselors, licensed social workers, licensed psychologists, marriage and family therapists, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, and others in the mental health fields. In addition to a theoretical understanding that will serve as a road map for working with clients, you will experience a number of exercises that are immediately applicable to individual, couples, and group therapy work.
Come experience the effectiveness of this powerful and exciting approach.
- Identify by name the creators of redecision therapy.
- Discuss the contribution of TA to redecision therapy.
- Elaborate on the contribution of gestalt therapy to redecision therapy.
- List the clinical settings in which redecision therapy is an appropriate intervention.
- List the seven major components of redecision therapy.
- Describe the basic process of redecision therapy.
- List the 14 steps in the redecision process.
- Discuss the significance of contact in the redecision process.
- Apply the contracting process.
This workshop is required as part of the Redecision Therapy Certification
Faculty: Vann Joines, Ph.D., Diplomate in Redecision Therapy
Dates: July 22, 29, Aug. 12, 19, 26, Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 2020
Times: Wednesdays: 3 PM – 5:00 PM
Tuition: $540 ($520 if registered one month in advance,
Level: Intermediate & Advanced
CE Credits (APA): 20
Contact Hours (NBCC): 20