* Note: TRET Level 1 is a prerequisite for this workshop
This workshop is the second level of TRET training following Level I. In it you will learn how to take a thorough history of the client's trauma, organize the work into themes, do a case analysis, do treatment planning, evaluate the Adult resources of the client and increase them if necessary, work with boundary issues, learn surrogate muscle testing, work with the meridians for specific issues, and use the Parental Projection Protocol.
Learning Objectives- Participants will be able to:
- Describe how to get a complete history of the client's trauma
- Organize the work into themes
- Demonstrate short term work
- List the steps in treatment planning
- Explain how to work with themes
- Describe the order of treatment
- State the options for treatment when a client does not have sufficient ego strength to treat early trauma
- Explain when and why you treat core beliefs
- Describe what you do when a core belief is not clearing
- List three options for surrogate muscle testing
- Demonstrate diagnosing the earliest originating trauma
- Explain short cuts that can be used
- Give examples of when to use the Parental Projection Protocol
DATES: August 25 - 27, 2023
TIMES: 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
FACULTY: Vann S. Joines, Ph.D., Certified Energy Diagnostics and Treatment Methods Level I & II
Trainer and Certified Advanced Integrative Therapy Teacher and Supervisor
TUITION: $585 ($200 deposit)
Retake this seminar for $200 off.
CE CONTACT HOURS: 18
*For an outline of the program schedule, visit http://www.seinstitute.com or call (919) 929-1171.