This is a series of lectures online over Zoom on Family topics such as: Child Development,
Developmental Stages in Couple’s Relationships, Closing Escape Hatches to Create Intimacy
Rather than Drama, Stopping the Conflictual Loop and Learning to Talk Out Conflicts,
Developmental Stages in Family Life and How Children Adapt. The format will be lectures,
discussion, questions and answers.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES - PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
1. Describe the major developmental stages children go through
2. List normal and non-normal behavior for each stage
3. State the essentials for healthy development in children
4. Describe the developmental stages in a couple’s relationship5. Demonstrate how to close an escape hatch.
6. Explain how to stop a conflictual loop
March 17 - Child Development
March 31 - Developmental Stages in Couples
April 28 - Closing Escape Hatches to Create Intimacy
Rather than Drama
May 26 - Stopping the Conflictual Loop in Couples
June 23 - Learning to Talk Out Conflicts
July 14 - Developmental Stages in Family Life and How
Fridays, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Vann S. Joines, Ph.D. and Jessica D’Andrea, Psy.D.
$300 for a Series of 6 - One Hour Lectures ($100 Deposit)
CE CONTACT HRS APA 6, NBCC 6